Monday, June 14, 2010

DAY 5 APPOINTMENT

Today we went in for another appointment for an ultrasound and blood draw.

Ultrasound:  Everything is looking good.  I have 17 follicles on my left ovary most measuring 9-12 mm. I have 12 follicles on my right ovary measuring about the same.  My largest follicle is measuring 13 mm.  So it seems as if I am progressing as planned.

Blood Draw: They didn't tell me my actual numbers today but they would like me to stay at the same amount of medication.  I would say that I must be doing alright... they didn't increase it, so it must not be too low, and they didn't decrease it, so it is not skyrocketing yet.

I am starting to feel a slight amount of pressure and uncomfortableness in my lower abdomen and have been super sleepy.  I'm not sure if I'm not sleeping that well, or if over worked ovaries are accounting for the tiredness.  That is pretty much all I remember from the end of last time, was how tired I was all the time.

Next appointment on Thursday.
Until then...

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Guys...I love you both very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know you had this blog? Anyways, I'm excited for you guys! I'm praying everything turns out good this time! We need to get those triplets here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for telling us about this blog! I love that you are letting us be informed of the process and we're praying that all goes well!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com