Sunday, June 6, 2010

HERE WE GO!!

I have been thinking about doing this for a while now, and just decided if I don't do it now, I probably won't do it!!

My husband and I have been trying to have children for about 6 years and I would like to share our in vitro story with anyone who would like to know.  This will be our second attempt at in vitro fertilization, or IVF with ICSI.  We had decided to keep our first attempt a surprise and in turn did not tell anyone.  The procedure ended up being successful, but unfortunately we did lose the baby around 7 1/2 weeks.  This happened in January, and at that point we decided that we would try one more time when we were ready and we would be very open about the process.  In April, we thought that we were about ready, so we would go ahead and have another consultation and schedule for a May or June cycle.  May did not end up working as we were on a Mexican Riviera Cruise the first day of monitoring.  So June it is!!

I would like to just put a word of caution... This blog may contain a little too much information about me!!  I am solely doing this for informational purposes, a record for me and for those who want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com